Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad: It powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, the Lightroom for mobile that enables you to craft and share the professional quality image from your smartphone or the tablet. This raw HDR skill that provides you with best of all in one photo application by delivering the excellent image capture, processing, and quality with the highest amount of editing flexibility and control. The Lightroom Mobile will work with Smart Preview, with the compression of DNG the files that we are adding in the Lightroom. On the front screen, it will show the smart preview, but the big RAW file will be stored on the external drive, and it will keep the smaller Smart Preview on your MacBook Air’s small SSD, and it will be retaining the full edit capabilities. Now you can get all these options in the iPad. Here the photos are synced by using the Collections, and it is the basic organisational unit of Lightroom. Lightroom for iPad will only work as a companion app to the desktop version. If you want to use it, you want to sign in both versions by using your Apple ID.
You will see now that some new double headed arrow icons on the left side of your collections. The just click those arrows and that will collection is now synchronised with the Lightroom. If once you used that you will surely love it. It will do the large chunk of what you will do on the desktop, but only on the iPad. These days they rarely do much more than simple edits in Lightroom anyway, the odd twitch here and there, plus signing as a pick or a reject.
Specifications of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad
Application Name: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
File size: 147 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later
Features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
The salient features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom are listed below
1. It can create the stunning image in second with the tools that it ranges from the simple one click to present the powerful advanced adjustment and correction.
2. First capture the photos using the DNG file format by using the in-app camera, streamlining shoot to share. Then apply the Photoshop magic with the five specially formulated shoot through the presets, that can be previewed, and that applied at the capture and then it is adjusted after with the full non-destructive capabilities.
3. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad has a paid feature also that you can import, edit and sync the raw photos that you take with your camera.
4. And it has the local adjustments that can selectively apply to Exposure, Brightness, Clarity and adjustments to a specific part of a photo and it also the paid one.
5. Then you can freely experience the feature like edits and revert to the original at any time by the single tap.
6. Simplify by editing the photographs, and you can get the consistent look in your photos by copying your favourite edits beyond photos.
Related Applications of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad
The related applications Adobe Photoshop Lightroom are listed below
Photoshop for iPad is a Photo editing app that makes to Join millions of creative folks.
Prisma for iPad is a photo editing app that makes use of artificial intelligence to convert an image.
Google photos for iPad is a photo sharing and storage service that was developed by Google.
Adobe Photoshop Fix for iPad is a photo retouching app for iOS operating systems only, useful for people.
Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is compatible with the iOS version of 9.3 and later.
Screenshots of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
Incoming Related Search
- adobe photoshop lightroom 5 for ipad
- adobe photoshop lightroom para ipad
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any doubt about Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad, please comment below.