Citibank App for iPad | Citibank iPad is a banking application for iPad. Download Citibank App for iPad Free. With Citibank App iOS, view and manage your Citibank accounts in a whole new design. The rich new displays and charts on Citibank iPad make it easier for the ipad users to monitor their finances and track their cash flow. With Citibank App on your iPad, you can learn how people spend their cash or read up on the personal finance and cash flow management. Moreover, you can view your account balances and manage your recent activity. If you have a saving/checking accounts on Citibank, you can make payments to your payees and transfer the money to other Citibank accounts and other bank accounts at any time and anywhere. With Citibank App for iPad, you can locate the nearby Citibank ATMs and the branch retailers who offer the Citibank privileges. Moreover, Citibank app will help you to recharge your mobile, pay your mobile bills and much more. With Citibank iPad, you can request for the statement of your account on the E-mail.
With Citibank App, you can bank online on the go with confidence as you receive online and mobile fraud protection automatically when you open a Citibank deposit account. It is a free coverage which protects you in the unlikely event when there are unauthorised electronic funds transfers in your Citibank deposit accounts. Hence Download Citibank App for iPad to manage your Citibank account with ease.
Download Citibank App for iPad now.
Specifications of Citibank App for iPad
The key specifications for Citibank App iOS are listed below
Features of Citibank App for iPad
The top features of Citibank iPad are listed below
- On Citibank App for iPad, you can manage your Citi credit accounts, Citibank savings account, and linked accounts with ease.
- With Citibank App on your iPad, you can manage your cash flow with the help of the flowchart of past and future payments and upcoming transfers for checking/savings accounts, purchases and payments for credit card accounts.
- Use the slider on Citibank app to view the account activity on a specific period.
- With Pie Chart of Top payees, see how you are spending money from the current and savings accounts and with the pie chart of top purchases, know how you spend money from your credit card.
- You can also learn how peoples spend their money. You can learn them with some of the filters like age group, location, spend type and income bracket.
- With the streamline flow on Citibank app, you can set up the payments and transfers from the savings and current accounts with ease.
- Citibank App iOS will help you to track and see the images of your processed checks.
- Just let your locations finder to guide you to the nearest Citi ATM or Citibank branch.
- With the frequently updated content on Citibank app, you can learn about the personal finance.
Related applications for Citibank App for iPad
This Post is about Citibank App for iOS Download, the related applications of Citibank App are listed below
TurboTax for iPad – It is the best app to get your taxes done right.
Wallet for iPad – It is an advanced technology where you can carry your wallet that filled with card and cash with your driving license and more professional stuff.
Paypal for iPad – It is the faster and safer way to send money, receive money, make an online payment, or set up a merchant account.
Quicken for iPad – It will build your report, with the app you can track your every year income and expenditures, and you can see the full finance statement.
Mint for iPad – The application which will place all your account in one place which helps you to monitor the activities very closely.
Download Citibank App for iPad
GoPro App iPad is compatible with the iOS version of 5.1.1 and later. Download Citibank App for iOS here.
Screenshots of Citibank App for iPad
Incoming Related Searches for Citibank App for iPad
- Download Citibank App for iOS
- Citibank App for iPad download
- Citibank App iPad Download
- Citibank App iOS Download
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any doubt about Citibank App for iPad, please comment below.