Dragon Dictation for iPad is an application for voice recognition that allows speaking easily and instant to see the text and email messages. It will be five times faster when compared keyboard typing. By Dragon Dictation one can dictate the status updates to social Networking applications like Facebook, Twitter directly by sending notes or reminder, this all happens by all using your voice. So start speaking instead of typing from short text messages to longer email messages also everything in between. There are many Benefits in Dragon Dictation, the primary thing it is Fast like recognizing and transcribing your words at lightning speed, and there will be flexibility to dictate for every situation. It will be Hands-free when you are On-the-go Dragon Dictation App allows you hands-free text input that will be perfect. Also, it is Versatile by Coping notes to the clipboard and post updates on Facebook and Twitter, by sending a quick SMS.
The interface of Dragon Dictation is very essential, there will be only three buttons at the bottom, one to record, one to access your keyboard, and another to share the text. It started by recording a brief message which included name and address. By references, it results in the text correctly regarding spelling. A comma could have been placed here and there, but it added a few commas between the city and state. Also decided to add to the original message, but this time mentioning the odd name of a friend. The friend’s name was nearly correct except one letter, which the app made impressed everyone.
Specifications of Dragon Dictation for iPad
Application Name: Dragon Dictation
Developer: Nuance Communications
Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
File size: 9.6 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later
Features of Dragon Dictation
The Top features of Dragon Dictation are listed below
- It’s feature exactly like Transcriptions of Voice to text that sent as SMS, Email, pasted into every application by using the clipboard.
- Automatically, the status will be updated to Social Networking applications like Facebook, Twitter directly by sending notes or reminder.
- Dragon Dictation for iPad will be very Convenient to edit that provides a list of suggested words while sending the both shorter messages or longer Emails.
- Also, the voice was driven correctly to the interface.
- It has Multiple Sources per Profile like creating multiple dictation sources more than one type of audio input device within the same profile by sharing a vocabulary.
- It also helps like Text-and-Graphics Custom Commands by setting up the commands to insert frequently used text and graphics by voice.
- It includes variables in command names by importing powerful commands to automate tasks like Macro Recorder, and VBA-style Advanced Scripting that organizes custom commands into custom groups.
- By Editing and Formatting Text like Direct Editing, commands to delete, bold, underline, italicize, capitalize, copy, cut the specified words.
Related Applications of Dragon Dictation for iPad
The related applications Dragon Dictation are listed below
Adobe Reader for iPad is used to create, read and store Portable Document Format or PDF files.
iWork for iPad is an office suite of applications that includes documents, Spreadsheet, and presentations.
Amazon Seller App for iPad manages your Amazon business on to go with the Amazon seller to analyze.
QuickBook for iPad is the small business cloud accounting solution that helps to run your business.
Download Dragon Dictation for iPad
Dragon Dictation is compatible with the iOS version of 4.0 and later.
Screenshots of Dragon Dictation
Incoming Related Search
- dragon dictation for ipad Pro
- dragon dictation for ipad instructions
- dragon dictation for ipad review
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any doubt about Dragon Dictation for iPad, please comment below.