GarageBand for iPad allows you to touch into a collection of Touch Instruments and recording studio with fully featured. So that one can make music everywhere they go. Live Loops makes it easy for everyone to create music like a DJ by loop triggering and effects of audio in real time. By using Multi-Touch, one can play guitars, keyboards, and drums. Also, Enjoy with Smart Instruments that make a sound like a pro even without the note which played before. By classic amps including stompbox effects plug in a guitar or bass and play it. With the support of 32 tracks, work with a Touch Instrument, microphone, guitar and instantly record the performance.
Audio Unit Extensions (AUE) allow to play, record and mix third-party instruments and also effects right into GarageBand, this all makes in iOS10. By using all this make a gorgeous song and share using email, Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, AirDrop for iOS.
Feature of GarageBand for iPad
Live Loops to create music as a DJ by loop triggering and effects of audio in real time
- EDM, House, Hip Hop are the templates and also used as the reference for the GarageBand in music.
- There are a variety of popular genres over 1,200 Apple Loops, in that the Garageband built its grid.
- By using Torch Instrument or Live Instrument like voice, just create the loops that record directly.
- To perform like DJ style effect like filters, repeaters including vinyl scratching make use of Remix FX.
- Live Loop performance can be captured and also recorded by tapping Record and Capture button.
Various types of Drummer for iOS
- To play the song with realistic grooves and to take direction just add a Virtual Session Drummer.
- Nine acoustic and also Electronic Drummers are choosable.
- Ability to create over a million realistic fills and grooves
- An own sound is provided by the each Drummer.
- By using new Alchemy Touch Instrument just play and record with over 150 synth patches.
- Morph and Tweak the sound of any piece by Swiping on the Transform Pad.
Music Instruments in iPad, iPhone, and iPod
- An innovative Multi-Touch keyboard is used to play.
- Apply studio-class effects by capturing any sound like pitch correction, and delaying Audio Recorder, etc.,
- By using the virtual amps & stompboxes, Recreate legendary guitar or bass rigs.
- To create your custom instrument, Sampler provided.
- Polyphonic aftertouch is used to play keyboard sounds by using 3D Touch.
- Audio Unit Extensions to Record performances from third-party music apps directly into GarageBand.
The virtuoso sounds with Smart Instruments
- Smart Strings to play an entire string orchestra.
- Chord Strips to perform and autoplay using any keyboard instrument.
- By using upright, electric, and synth sounds groove with a variety of Smart Basses
- Strum chords to auto play patterns on an Acoustic and Electric Smart Guitar.
Song creation at anywhere
- By using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops, one can record, arrange and mix your song with up to 32 tracks.
- By using Multi-Take Recording record multiple times over any song section and also can choose the favorites.
- The new type of mixing effects, Visual EQ, including Bitcrusher wth overdrive.
- With the help of Touch, Instruments automate the volume and record the movement of controls.
- Integrated notepad to Add comments or lyric ideas to the song.
- By using iCloud Drive Keep your songs up to date across all devices.
- Alerts in iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch by creating custom ringtones.
- Also, you can Share songs using email or Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud
- From iPhone or iPad via iCloud add new tracks to your Logic Pro X project.
What’s New in Version 2.2.1
- Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements.
Download GarageBand for iPad
Screenshot of GarageBand for iPad
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any doubt about GarageBand for iPad, please comment below.