Google Maps for iPad | Google Maps iPad is a mapping app developed by Google. Download Google Maps for iPad Free. At first, Google Maps for iOS was released for Android on September 23, 2008, and later it was released on iOS on December 13, 2012. It was considered as an alternative to Apple Maps which was released with iOS 6. Google Maps iOS have been started as a C++ desktop program at Where 2 Technologies by Lars and Jens Eilstrup Rasmussen. The company was acquired by Google in October 2004 which was then converted into a web application. After the installation, if you want to search an address, destination or a business place it will be highlighted with a red pin with the help of red pin you can access the information about the location and which allows you to send it to your friends.
Download Google Maps for iPad now
Google Maps Provides
- Street Maps
- 360° panoramic views of streets
- Satellite Imagery
- Real-time Traffic Condition
- Route Planning by foot, car, bicycle and public transportation
Specifications of Google Maps for iPad
Application Name: Google Maps
Developer: Google, Inc.
Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
File size: 123 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Features of Google Maps
The Salient Features of Google Maps iPad are listed below
Faster with real-time updates
- Overcome traffic with real-time traffic conditions and ETAs.
- Get by bus, train, or car-share on time with real-time transport info.
- Save your time with automatic rerouting based on live incidents, traffic and road closures.
- Don’t miss any turn or exit with lane guidance.
- Find some spots like petrol stations and coffee spots along your route.
Discover places and explore it
- Find all top-rated restaurants and local business near you.
- You can decide best places based on ratings, reviews and pictures.
- Plan your visit and check menus and make reservations on busiest places.
- Discover best places by sharing reviews, photos, ratings and more to help others.
- You can also save places that you wish to visit again.
Experience the difference with Google Maps
- Use offline maps to search and navigate without internet connection.
- Street view and indoor images of shops, restaurants and more.
- Accurate maps on 220 countries and territories.
- Transport maps and schedules over 15,000 cities.
- Get detailed business information over 100 million places.
Related Applications of Google Maps for iPad
This Post is about Google Maps for iOS Download, the related applications of Google Maps for iPad are listed below
Google Earth for iPad allows you to explore and navigate the global from the comfort of your iPad device.
Uber for iPad is a ridesharing application developed by Uber Technologies for fast
Waze for iPad is a navigation application either Google Mapping may be king of all navigation app
Download Google Maps for iPad
Google Maps for iPad is compatible with the iOS version of 8.0 and later. Download Google Maps for iOS here.
What’s New in Google Maps for iPad Version 4.41
- Now the app can support for iPhone X.
- Fixed bugs for improving performance.
Techniques to Download Google Maps on your iPad
First Technique: The first technique to download Google Maps iPad on your iPad device by just clicking the above given ” Download Link “ where you can get the app as soon as possible on your device. Google Maps for iOS was released for Android on September 23, 2008, and later it was released on iOS on December 13, 2012. It was considered as an alternative to Apple Maps which was released with iOS 6. Google Maps iOS have been started as a C++ desktop program at Where 2 Technologies by Lars and Jens Eilstrup Rasmussen.
Second Technique: The Second technique to download the Google Maps iOS on your iPad by just clicking the Apple App Store link. In the App store, you can see a search box that located in the top of the screen in that you have to enter the app name and make a click on the screen. The search result of the app will get appear on the screen in that select the app and make click again, the label of the app get converted to Download. To get the app you have to enter your iTunes Account and Password and click the OK button to start the download.
Third Technique: The Third technique to download Google Maps for iOS on your iPad and this method applicable to all Apple Devices. In this method, you will get the app from the home site of the application. In the home site of the app, there are various different options on the left and right top corner of the screen in that options the top right has various download links in that you have to select your device and click the link. Once you tap the link it will get download and installed automatically on your iPad device.
Screenshots of Google Maps iPad
Incoming Related Search
- google maps for iPad street view
- google maps for iPad satellite view
- google maps for iPad Air google
- Download Google Maps for iOS
- Google Maps for iPad download
Thank you for reading our post. If you any doubt about Google Maps for iPad, please comment below.