Google Maps for iPad is a mapping iPad app developed by Google for the iOS and Android devices. At first, it was released for Android on September 23, 2008, and later it was released on iOS on December 13, 2012. It was considered as an alternative to Apple Maps which was released with iOS 6. Google Maps have been started as a C++ desktop program at Where 2 Technologies by Lars and Jens Eilstrup Rasmussen. The company was acquired by Google in October 2004 which was then converted into a web application.
Google Maps Provides
- Street Maps
- 360° panoramic views of streets
- Satellite Imagery
- Real-time Traffic Condition
- Route Planning by foot, car, bicycle and public transportation
Features of Google Maps for iPad
Faster with real-time updates
- Overcome traffic with real-time traffic conditions and ETAs.
- Get through bus, train, or car-share on time with real-time transport info.
- Save your time with automatic re-routing based on live incidents, traffic and road closures.
- Don’t miss any turn or exit with lane guidance.
- Find some spots like petrol stations and coffee spots along your route.
Click here to download Skype for iPad
Discover places and explore it
- Find all top-rated restaurants and local business near you.
- You can decide best places based on ratings, reviews and pictures.
- Plan your visit and check menus and make reservations on busiest places.
- Discover best places by sharing reviews, photos, ratings and more to help others.
- You can also save places that you wish to visit again.
Experience the difference with Google Maps
- Use offline maps to search and navigate without internet connection.
- Street view and indoor images of shops, restaurants and more.
- Accurate maps on 220 countries and territories.
- Transport maps and schedules over 15,000 cities.
- Get detailed business information over 100 million places.
Download Google Maps for iPad
Screenshots of Google Maps for iPad
Thank you for reading our post. If you any doubt about Google Maps for iPad, please comment below.