MS Office for iPad is an office series of applications, servers, and the services developed by Microsoft Corporation. Download MS Office for iPad Free. The Microsoft Office application was first announced by Bill Gates in the year 1988, in Las Vegas. Initially, a marketing term for a bundled set of applications, the first version of Office contained the Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and the Microsoft PowerPoint. Later in 2014, Office for iPad was launched and is the iPad version of Microsoft Office that exclusively serves all the office needs with its included features. MS Office iPad lets you access, view or edits your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents virtually from anywhere. The app also includes the access for Outlook and OneNote. Documents look like the originals, as it supports charts, animations, SmartArt graphics, shapes and even more. The formatting and the content remain intact whenever you make any quick edits or add comments to a document.
Productivity on the go just got easier now with the Microsoft Office app for iPad. It ensures you to have the familiar look and feel of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for your iPad. View, edit and create the documents on the go. Office for iPad provides you with quick access to your documents in the cloud whenever you need them. Your Office documents remain with the same formatting across your PC and mobile devices. So it is easy to share your documents with others by just emailing an attachment or via a hyperlink. Look at the features of MS Office
Download MS Office for iPad now
Specifications of MS Office for iPad
Application Name: MS Office
Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
File size: 340 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later
Features of MS Office
The salient features of MS Office iPad are listed below
1. Word for iPad
- View, edit and create great documents on the go.
- Read comfortably on your iPad. Tablet viewing mode adopts a document to your iPad screen so no more pinching and zooming.
- Dictate directly to your iPad as the Office for iPad has come with the speech recognition which translates your voice to text.
- Voice dictate directly to your tablet.
2. Excel for iPad
- Quickly add formulas, or reorder columns, and resize tables on your iOS tablet with the help of Office for iPad app.
- Now get started quickly with the ready-made templates for the budgets, lists, trip details, and even for the workout logs.
- Perform all the calculations you need on any device with a library of formulas as Office for iPad supports the Excel features.
3. PowerPoint for iPad
- Edit your presentation files on the go and add animations, transitions, charts, or speaker notes right on your iPad device as Office for iPad supports the PowerPoint.
- Get creative right away with the professionally designed templates to transform your idea into a beautiful presentation in minutes.
- Inking tools are also available that makes it easy to use your finger or stylus to work on your documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and notes.
Note that for the Word documents, Excel files and PowerPoint Presentation, below mention features are common.
- Pick up from where you left off. All your most recently used documents list travels with you across your devices.
- View or edit your files securely from anywhere, as Office for iPad has integration with cloud services like OneDrive.
4. Outlook for iPad
- Get more done from anywhere with a consistent and familiar Outlook experience across all your devices.
- Now prioritize your most important emails into a Focused Inbox with the MS Office for iPad app.
- Archive and delete the messages with a simple and customizable swipe gestures.
- Share calendar availability and schedule meetups in just a few taps.
- Attach and share files from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive accounts.
5. OneNote for iPad
- Quickly organize your notes, plan a trip, and keep track of all your to-do list.
- Get your ideas down however you want by recording audio or typing notes with the free form feel of paper.
- Sync your notes across your devices such that you can access them wherever you go even in offline.
- Share your notes to conquer your big idea with others or check off the shopping list.
- Clip the content from the web straight to your notes.
Related Applications of MS Office for iPad
This Post is about MS Office for iOS Download, the related applications MS Office are listed below
iWork for iPad is an office suite of applications that includes documents, Spreadsheet, and presentations
Google keep for iPad is a service that is used for taking notes, Google developed
1 Password for iPad is a password manager it helps the users to store their various passwords,
Cydia For iPad has proven as that is especially with the launch of new iPad Pro models
Google Drive for iPad is developed by Google; It is a file storage and synchronization service
Download MS Office for iPad
MS Office iPad is compatible with the iOS version of 9.0 and later. Download MS Office for iOS here
Click the link below to Download MS Office for iPad
Screenshots of MS Office for iPad
Incoming Related Search
- ms office for ipad Pro
- ms office for ipad Pro review
- ms office for ipad mini
- Download MS Office for iOS
- MS Office for iPad download
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any doubt about MS Office for iPad, please comment below.