Opera for iPad is the fastest web browser made for your iPad developed by Opera Software. Opera has built-in tabbed browsing, a tab for bookmark, add-ons, and a download manager. It also has the feature of “Speed Dial”, which allows the user to add an unlimited number of pages which shown in thumbnail form in a page displayed when the new tab is opened. It also lets you access your favourite pages with ease. Opera has a built-in ad blocker, which helps in crunching down the size of the websites that you want. It compresses the size of images, videos and text, thereby making the sites lighter and faster. When you are visiting the site, Opera displays a security badge in the address bar, which shows the details about the website including certificate sites.
From Google, it implements a proprietary protocol called “Safe Browsing” to examine the sites that are being visited against the blacklists for malware and phishing, and it displays a page of warning if it matches any of these lists. Opera for iPad stated that the Opera Turbo mode is enabled, the compression serves compresses the requested the web pages (except HTTp’s pages) up to 50% depends upon the content before sending them to you. It reduces the cost of data transferred, and it is very useful in crowded or slow network connections. It makes the web pages to load faster or when there are dependent for costs for the full amount of data usage.
Features of Opera:
The top features of Opera are listed below
- Faster Browsing: Opera chooses from the search results that appear as soon as you type and it helps in accessing the previously visited pages quickly.
- Block ads: Opera has built-in ad blocker which helps you to save your screen space for the content that you want to see, and it speeds up the browsing.
- Data savings: Opera keeps the data usage up to 90% when compare with other browsers.
- Unlimited tabs: With Opera, you can open and view many tabs that you like.
Click here to download Tango for iPad
- Privacy: You can use incognito tab for personal browsing.
- Smart Night mode: Opera has a built-in night mode feature. It helps you to read more comfortably in the dark.
- Speed dial: The speed dial helps you to access your favourite pages with ease and quickly.
- Home screen search: You can use device’s spotlight search to access the speed dial entries. Just drag down on the home screen and start browsing.
- Video Boost: You can turn on to save tonne’s of data on video and video boost also reduces the buffering.
Download Opera for iPad:
Screenshots of Opera for iPad:
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any questions about Opera for iPad, please comment below.