SimCity for iPad is to build your own attractive, bustling city where your citizens will rise. The larger and more elaborate your city gets, the more needs your citizens have, and it’s up to you to keep them happy. It is an all-new SimCity game – re-imagined for mobile. This app offers in-app purchases and may disable in-app purchases using your device settings. Regrettably, progress has been slow for the city building genre on iOS, notwithstanding the platform’s ability to monetize well-executed concepts. That’s not to say there’s blank to sink your teeth into if your mayoral urges take over, though you might want to rethink what to expect from a city building game on your iPhone or iPad if Maxis have spoiled you in the past.
And also like the flawed attitude that SimCity for iOS no longer works due to a lack of development. Table space is incredibly important when you’re just starting out. Even when you get to the point where you can buy the land extension, you’ll apparently still have a decent quantity of space before you need to start thinking of expanding.
Specifications of Simcity for iPad
Application Name: Simcity
Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
File size: 106 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later
Features of SimCity
The salient features of Simcity are listed below
- Build the City in vivid and 3D-quality graphics; this is the most pragmatic city builder on mobile.
- Place buildings strategically to keep the taxes rolling and your city rising.
- Pinch, zoom and rotate 360 degrees as you maintain and expand your city on the go to both Online as well as Offline.
- Simcity for iPad to bring the City to life, just Create sources and build up the skyline. Trade devices with friends and other cities. Complete boat orders and shipload from your airport.
- Build Tokyo-style communities and unlock exclusive landmarks like the Statue of Liberty.
- Extend along the beach with a marina, waterpark. Unleash natural and not-so-natural accidents, like UFOs.
And with Future Cities, you can build and discover innovative technologies like parasites, neo-currencies, and high-tech buildings.
- By Solving the real life challenges to make people happy like implementing traffic, fires, and pollution. Provide assistance to power plants and police departments to meet your citizens’ needs, and boost your population with parks and education.
- Keep traffic traveling with grand avenues and streetcars. Whole fun challenges to shape your society.
- Earn the Rewards by Taking on other players around the world in the Match of Mayors! Advance through Groups and make your way to the top.
- Complete new challenges each week, and escalate the ranks all the way to the Megalopolis Elite League. The Mayors in each League will earn great rewards and boasting rights. Build to win and watch your city come to life.
What’s New in Version 1.16.79
- Comfort citizens with the limited-time bright Egg Park, Chicken Park, and more
- Build a country getaway with the Old Farm, Sheep Field, and Horse Ranch
- Make the city go wild for the Deer Field, Bear Cave, and Rabbit Forest
- Connect your citizens with the Included and Cobblestone Bridges
Related Applications of Simcity for iPad
The related applications of Simcity are listed below
Bingo for iPad is a game developed by Storm8 Studios that you never played before.
Age of Empires for iPad is a civilization-building strategy game with few competitors.
FreeCell for iPad is an open solitaire, where all of the cards are bought out face-up at the start of the game
Solitaire For iPad made by the MobilityWare is the ORIGINAL maker of this Solitaire with Daily Challenges.
Risk for iPad is an official game launched by EA (Electronic Arts) but many developers tried to develop Risk game.
Download SimCity for iPad
Simcity is compatible with the iOS version of 7.0 and later.
Screenshots of SimCity
Incoming Related Search
- SimCity for ipad cheats
- SimCity for ipad tips
- SimCity for ipad review
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any doubt about SimCity for iPad, please comment below.