Uber for iPad is a ridesharing application developed by Uber Technologies for fast, reliable rides in minutes, either day or night. There is no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you can tap to request a ride, and it is easy to pay with credit card or with cash. In most cities, Uber for iPad offers “upfront pricing” the rider is quoted the fare that he or she will pay before requesting the ride. At some cities, Uber will not provide upfront pricing and instead calculates the price of a ride similar to a taximeter; the rider is charged based on the time and distance of the trip. Uber also provides promotional rates on journeys to/from certain areas at specific times. At the end of the ride, payment is made based on the rider’s pre-selected preferences, which could be a credit card on file, cash, or, in certain cities, other methods such as via Google Wallet or Airtel mobile wallet.
Uber app charges are based on a dynamic pricing model; the same route costs different amounts at different times as a result of the factors like the supply and demand for Uber drivers at the time of ride is requested. When rides are in high demand in a particular area, and there are not enough drivers in such area, Uber fares increase to get more drivers to that area and to reduce the demand for rides in that area. The price quoted to the rider will reflect such efficient pricing. The dynamic pricing model has led to criticism, particularly during disasters. Either you are going to the airport or across the towns; there is an Uber for every occasion. Uber for iPad is available in more than 500 cities across the world. Hence download the app and take your first trip today.
Specifications of Uber for iPad
Application Name: Uber
Developer: Uber Technologies
Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
File size: 290 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Features of Uber App
The top features of Uber are listed below
- The Uber will use your location; thereby your driver knows where to pick you.
- In Uber app, you can see the picture of driver and vehicle details and can track their arrival on Map.
- Charges can be made by cash (in certain cities only), credit card, Paypal, Apple Pay, and much more.
- After the trip, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to improve the Uber app experience. You will also get a receipt by email.
- Forward Dispatch feature will help you when a rider tries to book a ride and the closest available driver is farther away compared to a driver who is about to end an ongoing trip
- Uber for iPad app for drivers will dispense the users a heat map of areas with high demand for cabs. Hence they can head to the location with the most chance of getting a rider.
- Uber app sends daily reports to drivers about how their driving patterns compare to other drivers in their city, providing details such as some trips taken.
- Auto-pilot feature of Uber app gives drivers the option to let the Uber app automatically accept their next trip (via UberPool or Forward Dispatch) so that they are not distracted while driving.
Related Applications of Uber for iPad
The related applications of Uber app are listed below
Google Maps for iPad is a mapping iPad app developed by Google for the iOS and Android devices
Google Earth for iPad allows you to explore and navigate the global from the comfort of your iPad device.
Waze for iPad is a navigation application either Google Mapping may be king of all navigation app
Download Uber for iPad
Uber for iPad is compatible with the iOS version of 8.0 and later.
Click the link below to Download Uber for iPad
Screenshots of Uber for iPad
Incoming Related Search
- Uber for iPad mini
- Uber for iPad 2
- Uber for iPad download
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any questions about Uber for iPad, please comment below.