Waze for iPad: Waze is a navigation application either Google Mapping may be king of all navigation app, but Waze provides best features for drivers, and if you drive a lot you will surely prefer Waze to Google Map. Anyway now Google owns Waze, but still, both the apps are different which shows you that what is around you and it focused only on your destination. It has some special features that are not available in Google maps such as hazard in road alert, Police alert, speed camera alert and a pointing system. Waze game is like ifys; it provides guidance from user point by reporting stuff like traffic, police, and hazards on the road which will show the icon of other Waze users was who was driving around you. The traffic alert is the best feature in Waze because they are often more timely and it is relevant than the traditional mapping service. Now Google is integrated wit Waze so both can provide the same real-time traffic alert to the user. It is not like normal app which has large buttons that make the user find the features very easy with that all the interface in the app is just bigger than other normal apps, so the user can easily glance the information when driving.
To avoid distraction while driving Waze provides you with an extraordinary feature that is reporting feature by enabling reporting feature you can activate it in voice command if it is not responding or any bug in Waze there is a three finger option by tapping on the screen to activate reporting feature. You can also view nearby gas stations directly from Waze with that it will work like traditional navigation app, and it focuses on the turn by turn navigation.
Specifications of Waze for iPad
Application Name: Google Earth
Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
File size: 99.0 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Features of Waze
The salient features of Waze are listed below
1. Waze lets you live route that based on the community-driven in real time it change route according to the situation of the road by current information.
2. You can deliver the alerts from the community of Waze like accidents, hazards, police trap, speed camera, road block, etc.
3. Waze also has some default options in a normal app like voice command in turn by turn navigation.
4. From the Community Waze editor, you will get the current update about the road condition consistently edited and updated.
5. Waze for iPad has a special feature which is rerouting automatically when road condition changed. In case if you are in a meeting just enroll your ETA and real-time drive it will update you the road condition immediately.
6. It can read your destination frequency, traveling hours and the route preference before your travel starts. It helps you to find the cheapest gas station nearby your route.
7. Waze allows you to add information about the local place and business with that you can add your Facebook friends and sync your contact on the app.
8. While you are driving, you can see your friends who are travel to the same destination with their ETA. Just make a single tap on navigation for the switch to Facebook and Calander events.
Related Applications of Waze for iPad
The related applications of Waze for iPad are listed below
Google Maps for iPad is a mapping iPad app developed by Google for the iOS and Android devices
Uber for iPad is a ridesharing application developed by Uber Technologies for fast
Google Earth for iPad allows you to explore and navigate the global from the comfort of your iPad device.
Download Waze for iPad
Waze is compatible with the iOS version of 8.0 and later.
Screenshots of Waze
Incoming Related Search
- Waze for ipad mini
- Waze for ipad air
- Waze for ipad download
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any doubt about Waze for iPad, please comment below.