WordPress For iPad: If you were looking for your iPad as a blogging tool, WordPress is the starting point. After all of these, it is one of but it is not popular blog platform in the world. And it is the free app. And it is very easy to use, though in its larger part because it is very limited. We will show in the brief tutorial that how to use the WordPress on the iPad. After downloading this app, it will ask that you want to start a new blog or to add a hosted or self-hosted blog. If you are creating the new blog or you linking to an existing blog, it is simple on its one-page process. It also announced that nearly 31% of WordPress is users access the WordPress is using the iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Do anybody know that there is an official WordPress App is available on the app store. For the fresh users, they had decided to show that how to use WordPress on your iPad. There is a very good idea for the content everywhere and the WordPress app for iOS that helps you to run your site without losing mobility.
With this take some photos, records and you can upload videos, then you write a quick post when you are sitting on a train or bus and when walking around, or hanging out with friends. You can easily take your WordPress site in your pocket. Over the years that the WordPress app for iOS has significantly grown. We have hope that this app WordPress for iPad is very useful to write a post on your touch device.
Features of Wordpress For iPad
The salient features of Wordpress For iPad
- The app supports for WordPress.com and with this app, you can easily self-host your WordPress blog.
- In this app, you can handle multiple blogs of WordPress with the help of the single app, and even you can handle the different user accounts.
- If your iPad doesn’t have the internet connection, it won’t affect your blog it will automatically save the blog.
- By making a single click, it will get sync to upload all of your changes when you go back online again.
- You can create your site with a touch of the button without any coding by using WYSIWYG editing option.
- The post or the blog that you will never lose because of unexpected issues it has an Autosaving mode.
- With the help of conflict management, nobody can overwrite your work without your permission when you are working in multi-user blog or when the changes are made by the different device.
- You can write or edit a raw HTML file, though with the help of great WYSIWYG editor that you may never want to.
- By using this app, you can easily find the post or media and the item that you are looking for with our search and filtering option.
- Here you can check your comments of the blog and also reply to it.
- In this, from your iPad, you easily add image, URL or aWordPress media library
Download Wordpress For iPad
Screenshots of Wordpress For iPad
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any doubt about WordPress For iPad, please comment below.